The PIN Clinic is committed to provide you with the best medical care for your pet and has invested in a state-of-the-art digital X-ray machine.
There are many important advantages to digital X-rays:
- They can be immediately viewed on a computer monitor
- The clear, detailed images can be manipulated for optimal viewing
- They take less time to process
- No harsh chemicals are needed to develop the images
- If necessary, they can be sent by email to a board-certified veterinary radiologist
X-rays are useful in examining your pet’s bones, lungs, heart, abdomen, oral cavity, and other areas.
Digital radiographs can also help our veterinarians identify a fractured bone, cancerous tumors, heartworm disease or an obstruction or foreign body in your pet’s stomach.